Sunday, January 07, 2007

harlooo 2007~~~

2007 already pass 1 week now i oni rite my blog...
hehe....*lol...
ok 1st wat my plan during this year.....definely.....is.............WC2007...yiha......
ok i will start form jan-dec
JAN-Malaysia open.....
FEB-chinese new year....
-my bro come back to MAS for holiday
- lee hom in MAS
MAC- lee hom's concert
APR-F1 MAS GP...(stay home and watch tv)zzzzzz
MAY,JUN,JULY- ~*empty*~
AUG-YEAH YEAH, THE MOMENT WE WAITING FOR
<<<>>>
SEP-BACK TO NORMAL
OCT-my 19th birthday...
NOV-ZZZZ
DEC-PARTY MONTH......

WHAT I NEED NOW~~~~
money.......anyone can spnosor me....................
why?
MO, WC,F1, lee hom's concert all need money....(PS: is better to give me free ticket than money...hehe i perfer ticket)*mad

oh yea..........
wat i going to do in 2007............................................
******IMPROVE MY ENGLISH*******
HOPE I CAN DO IT

erm...still have wat........
***many***
yaya...
>>>eat lesser<<<>
  • world peace
  • more green...save the wildlife
  • my family and friend safe...always
  • no more..assignment plssssssssss..(dream will not come true)
  • visit disneyland
  • hope i can clear my piano pre diploma and clear my foundation programme to countinue my degree
  • go clubbing...*lol
    • and wats.....

      • FIND MY PRINCE......(lol....haha....,i still dun need a boy at the moment)wakeke

      1 more wish...mei, rinka,yan,erin,szr yin,mei ying will know...hehe......*love*

      <>

      <>brand new life>>

      <>

      1 comment:

      Yin Mei said...

      wah...so fast plan 2007 already!!

      haha..."no more assignment please!!" *kill our lecturers*

      no need to find your prince d la. You found him liao rite?? hehe.!