Monday, February 26, 2007

CHINESE NEW YEAR CLEBERATION...IS ALL OVER..

chinese new year celebration is all over for me...
and now....
i need to get back into my normal life..
and...conceration on my study..and my piano exam..:s
and guess what...
my dear and best friend assignmnet come and visit me....
(Sound familiar hor, yin mei)

to conclude it......

I HAVE NO TIME TO RELAX UNTIL END OF MAY>>>
THE PREASURE GAME IS ON.............


DURING the CNY, the town is so quite..
and now..
it regain...
noisy and busy....

so as my house..
but is opposite...
is just all of the sudden sooooooooooo quite...

whatever....lar...
dah biasa

my class start today,,
and
guess wat..
im still on holiday...
but luckly today many ppl absent...
so...is not affected..

SO..
BY NOW>>
i should

..leave everything behind now....

haha...if i could

anyway,,,
wish all of u have a great piggy year
may dream come true..
and
be happy and
healthy always..
and
PLS
REMENBER
I WILL ALWAYS THERE TO BE WITH YOU...
here is some photo i took during the CNY :-

LOOK NICE?



AT KLIA...
send my brother and his gf back to australia

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

yeah. Everyone seems busy. I will only be free after April T_T Jia you arr!!

Haha...where is the photo u took in QB? I uploaded in my blog already!!! =)