Saturday, March 03, 2007

suprise, suprise and suprise..........

SUPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE...
and
I DUN EXPEXT THIS WILL EB HAPPEN
ACTUALLY this happen is 2 week ago, when i went back to my hometown(PENANG)
i did not expect such inccident will happen..
at 1st, i though i cant go to the shopping complex(QUEENBAY) already cause is tooo late when i arrived in PENANG..
but because of my bro. wanted to do some shopping so we ended up there..

AND GUESS WHAT???

I MEET LEE CHONG WEI IN QUESSBAY......
altohugh saw me so many time..but i jsut sooooooo suprise and so excited cause i cant imagine he will at queenbay at dat time...
so with my kayponess i went to took photo with him....
and my dad have talk somethiing to him

AFTER took photo with him,i tuen my head back and saw wong miew choo....after that

wait for yin mei come

AND
SHE SAW KUAN BENG HONG

A WEEK LATER AT KLIA, when snding my brother off...i meet all the naitonal badminton player at the AIRPORT......who are going to participating the GEMAN OPEN...

and yet....is not suprise to meet them...cause they will need to go to airport if the flight is on SUNDAY....haha

BUT this time roung...i just ingonre them...

cause............................

i'm CRYING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haih haih haih!! You saw ALL of them but u didn't find them!!! Go toilet wash ur face ma!! =p I so sad...scared ccm won't go to the stadium during WC =(

Queensbay queensbay!! 16 feb 07!! haha...!!

yin mei