Friday, August 10, 2007

10th july 2007

my 1st ever experience in my life
GUESS WAT???

A STUPID AND A IDIOT PART OF ME!!!!

WHY???

THE STORY BEGIN WITH.......

2pm in the mines, i went to the mines to had brunch with my friend, after the lunch i decided to go stadium to buy the ticket for the WC for my mun.
After having brunch, we went at KIm GARY, we went inside the shopping centre to do some window shopping (for me).
AS normal 1st stop is always gonna be SASA....
we went there to look see look see, and seewhich comestic are under promotion..
BUT
ended
all my fredn was buying thing...haha......
AFTER that, as usual after some shooping our pocket sure will turn...u know lar.....
now my turn to go to "taman permainan" to spend some money...
play bAketball, drum and the dunno wat i call *drool
long time nevr play that, fun fun and fun...(just 1 day oni lar) :p
AFter that,went to car park to pick up my car
as usual the keluar of the car park is so dark so i need to turn on the light but
AFTER
i forget to turn off the light...so as usual drive to the stadium and...
stop there around15-20 min,
THE sroty behind i think can guess already hor???
BATTERY IS GONE....
OMG,
HELP ME PLS~~~
At first i though is almarm problem as usual,i had tried it once,,
but my friedn save nope battery gone
but im instead of almarm..
call back home, call meachines, call mun, call everyone i can call!!!!!!
WAITED FORM NEARLY AN HOURS...
oni got someone save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PHEW~~
AT the end of the day is BATTERY GONE
SO WE CONCLUDE why the battery gone..
first the mistake make by me and 2nd the battery is the year of 2004, is time to change!!!!
IM damm no mood........hoping for someone 'special' gonna save me..haha....

AM I SO STUPID!!!!!
as stupid as a ____

i had learn a lesson form here.....and im happy that im not panic at all too......

WENJIE QUOTE : THINK CLEARY BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION




No comments: