Tuesday, September 18, 2007

brand new life!!!!!

From tomorrow onward will start my brand new life!!!!!
AFter having 4 month break, finally im back in my college to get start in my degree life!!
foundation is just a honey moon year for me, and now......
will be facing a big challange....... :s
DEGREE life and is an external paper
oh my god!!!!!
gotta faint!!
feeling no mood to study!!!!!
feeling to be a nobody just a pig sleeping at home :s( lazy people will do so and yet im doing for 4 long month) haiz.....
I wonder how's my life in the future????????????
3 long year..............
but main things............
MUST IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
MUST IMPROVE MY MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz.................

2 comments:

Yin Mei said...

haiz...future...!! I dare not think of my future also!! :S Suddenly feel my mood so down :(

But hope u enjoy ur degree la. Working life is more teruk

Anonymous said...

future again... aihz. i had been thinking abt my future lately.. but exams are starting on tuesday and i havnt study AT ALL.. SIGHS~~