Saturday, August 22, 2009

my house in brisbane

Since wai sim wanna know how my house look at, so i decided took some photo immediately....
but...is at nite now..so some photo might be not clear...
erm,..
ok let take a look from the outsiede...
ok, before dat, let me decribe what type of my house...
is a town house...had 3 floor, basement is a garage...then follow by...living and dinning room..then
follow by all the room..
here is the look outside the garden, yet..is at nite so..will be not clear..dark..
oh yea, the room with the lgiht is my room

once u get in..is living room..a bit messy,erm...noramally all of us stay in the room..
so seldom..sit.. at there..beside lego, my housemate's dog

then....u will see the dinning room...
obvioursly.tpyical student house..
kind of mess...erm with a owen and micoftware..where......we always use.
ok..we dun hv a dinnig table..erm,
yet...typical student house.

hmm
what's next....
my room of couse..but a bit messy, just back form my bro's house not yet clear my dirty cloth yet..hehe
overview of my room

my bed


a bit blur...
ermmmmm...
my wardrobe

and scnery outside my balcony

seriously..
my room at the momment is bigger than my belove bed room...
but i stll like my belove bed room more..
haha..
dat's all from now

2 comments:

Blings said...

Nice room!!! Somemore got balcony!!

Yin Mei said...

Student house are alwasy very messy. I have been to quite a number of student house and yours is considered very neat already!!!!