Monday, July 16, 2007

Be tough, boy!

Most of you reading my blog may have try to keep a pet before. I did keep hamster before and dog.
Does u all fell sad when they gonna leave u soon or does u fell sad where it had leave you??
My answers is I will cry my heart out..

WHY????
Im a sensetive person, im not a tough girl like other...im will express my felling just by crying whenever i need to..or i can just tell by my emoction..

Today like normal i went to had dinner at my granpa house...
ROCKY was not waiting for me when I arrived at my granpa house.....BUt i did not feel anything was wrong by then cause sometimes it will not welcome me..cause it busying doing his business..
like normal i walk straight into dinning and while i was reading JOSIAH NG's article form a chinses newspaper i herad my granpa ask my counin does rocky eat anything? adn my mun went there to see it and ask why so my cousin said it did not eat 2 days and the legs and stomach had already swollen !!he cant walk anymore......
I was like.......
THE WORLD WILL END FOR ME..........
Im being tough during the dinner time..and i went 2 see it..
it sleeping....i dare not even touch it....i affraid i will lose him......
AFter dinner, i went home..IN the car i really cried my heart out...
I dunno wat 2 do to help it....
it really suffer, if take it to the vet, the vet surely will put injection 2 let him die!!!
I have no idea, do not wat to do on him..the only things i can for it is to let him happily pass away and accompany it for it journey..
Noyone will know how much ROCKY mean to be me..
Noyone will know ROCKY and I had how much story..
ROCKY is the one who grew up with me..
ROCKY had bring a lot of hapiness for me too..
ROCKY know wat am i thiknig..
NOW i really know why ROCKY keep sayang me last week....
I cant countinue anymore..

WHO CAN TEACH ME,

WHAT CAN I DO FOR HIM????

BE TOUGH, ROCKY....

No comments: