Sunday, July 15, 2007

BRAND NEW LIFE..

Still have 2 month more..
i gonna be a complete U student...strating my brand new life in SEGi college studying BACHeLoR IN ACCOUNTING AND FINNACE........
haih,...
really wonder...wat is gonig 2 change in my life..after i start my degree....
haih....is it.. ASSIGNMENT>>>ASSIGNMENT AND ASSIGNMENT...
or..
u will see me puting busy in MSN...or i just ingoned my MSN alreyad..
but before i start my degree SEGi need us to prepared for our degree so they had preparred a soft study skill for us..damn boring i rather start my degree.rather than wasting my time..
ok..
but the soft skill programme are not trally wasting time except..the study skill are boring..
but the rest....
i am struggling with all of that.........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
help!!!!
CANT IMAGINE>>> WAT WILL HAPPEN in2 MONTH TIME>...
in mEAN tima AUGUST ENJOY WC 1st
wakeke..

No comments: