Wednesday, July 02, 2008

....JUNE....

After passing my 1 month of my 1st summer holiday..life starting to slow down....
no more activities been plan , no more activities are going, life started to become boring
my life become dis-intresting and dis-existing....
now is time to back to my regular routine of my pervious holiday!!!
I have no idea what am i going to do next, but for sure, i will sleep late, and wake up late, afternoon nap is a must...and so excersixe, surf the net...this is my regular routine
ok...
what i have done in the whole june?
erm...quite an intresting month.....
here is what am i been up for. for this whole month
begining of the month,my vocal exam
the 1st weekend of the month,went to PD to have our highschool gathering..quite nice..
my 1st time playing in sea water.....
after coming back from PD,being out for the whole week, really have no idea who I have date with but for sure is pauline and rinka
during the middle of the month, went to redang with my collegemate.....
is a nice place, and is a nice place to get off our city life!!!!
the place is still really clean and not be polluted.....is fresh and nice place to relax and forget eveything.....
fresh air, nice ppl.....no pressure....


life stareted to being boring..when i come back from redang.......
back to my regular routine for couple of days.....but immdediately
after 1 free week (in between i am really sick),my busy weekend scehdule has come
went to sunway lagoon at last friday with pauline and ah bi, to help ah bi farewell......
unfortunatelly, i am really ill.....after playing a few game in sunway...but...my playful attitude does not allow me stop, ended when i come back form sunway, i am half death.........
*look carefully my eyes are red...
The next day in the morning (saturday), wake up at 5am, to do my part time job, is a Nickelodean's event(let just play), being appointed by being a greenranger, but fortunately there are no receptioist in information counter, therefore, rinka and me being sit at information counter, luckly...no sun, no need to collect rubbish....It is a tired day........
Sunday morning,Rinka fetch me go to saxophone class, while she wait rabbit, natile and joey in alison to have breakfast while waiting for me to finish my saxophone class.....
After my class, we head to our make up class...the make up class is good...it teached me a lot of things, and teached be wat the mistake that i make during make up or selecting out make up equipment,after finishing our class, me, rabbit and rinka went to sungei wang,rinka wanted to see berg.......and of course since alvin is there too, i also wnated to see him...
so after we have our teatime in oldtown, we went to shop shop, then went down to see them, rinka was appomted by berg to play game with him, i had took photo with alvin....
berg is nice and friednly tooo....
after come back for sungei wang, rinka pick chicken and heven up to yam cha....
after this few day...
life begin to boring..
...zzZzzZzzZzz...

4 comments:

Rinka said...

Berg!!!
everywhere oso Berg... faint
i wan ki siao ady (actually ady ki siao...)
erm
Berg is nice, haha
erm...
ok la,
Alvin is funny

WENJIE said...

alvin alvin...
i wan find his info....
haha
berg cute guys
i like mature guys *FAINT
haha

Rinka said...

yeah, i like cute guy.. oso baby face guy... swt
go ask berg about alvin's info la, if u dare, haha

Rinka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.