Thursday, July 10, 2008

.....wisdom teeth.....

i really have no idea why my wisdom teeth come out so fast.....
may be i have too many wisdom...hahaha....
and all my wisdom grow on the teeth (wisdom teeth)......
just under 20 years old, or becomming 20 years old 3 month later, i get my 2nd wisdom teeth grow...
comparing to my friend who age...older than me or same age with me...they have yet to have this kind of problem...or they had yet grow their wisdom teeth...and yet....my 2nd wisdom baby are coming out.....
this time...i cant get any 2nd time lucky.....
the wisdom teeth on my bottom right cant grow itself, or it blocked my other teeth....
this poor wisdom baby have to remove it, if not it will affect the other teeth in the future(according to my dentist)....

i consider myself as the unlucky one,i had a big phobia.....pain and blood...in short im scare of blood and pain....i have no idea how can i stand the pain and when i saw the blood coming out of my mouth.......
can anyone tell me how???
my poor wisdom baby and a poor me.....
who can share some experince of the sugery and let me know how long, how was it?
but 1 things i feel lucky is, lucky this things happen on my summer holiday if not i needed to ponteng...for couple of day to heal my stiches...
phew....


current update on myself prepraring a big suprise for my dearest friend pauline *evil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch, looking at the picture and trying to imagine that wisdom tooth take out...it's so painful!!