Saturday, November 29, 2008

happy-ing...

long time din go shopping already...
yesterday nite, when my mun talking with miss hew on the phone, miss hew was saying she brough 10 guess t-shirt in park royal hotel ware house sales...so i was like
WAH, GUESS WARE HOUSE SALE MUST GO>....
So, i decided to go there after my saxophone class...haha..
quite excited...
i holding my pee pee...when reach there, and because of too excited i forgotten i need to pee pee...
and i was like so excited...
and is was like so crowded there, not only guess were on sales, banana republic,gap, la senza...all on sales...... i was like so happy...
BUT...............
unfortunately, because of too crowded did not manage to get a nice t shirt from guess, gap or even banana republic.... and bra also.. no size...t-back not my type of choice although i cheap.....
and
also nice scandal...but............scandal too big d, size 7-8-9-or 10, how can fit my little feet...
erm.............
HOWEVER, my mun manage to help me find a skirt which orgianal price is 379.90 and due to changing room is to cworded i have to try on the spot...*FAINT....
and i manage to wear it so i dsecided to buy....on 80.00..happy...for a guess skirt 80.00 how cheap is dat....
and also...i manage to found a jasey hanging there...nice jasey...........which orginal price is
799.90...my mun agree to buy for me...cause i told her in case im going oversea study next year i need this cause is thick enough for winter...haha.....so she agree with me also... and we manage to get it on 120.00*WAH.
here is all my outfit...i brought today...
i so statisfied and so happy today.....haha....jumping all over...wakekee

ok....
haha...
back to do my secert project and assignment now...
go to go..
tataz

No comments: