Saturday, June 13, 2009

seem like long long time i never blog...haha..
just feel like hand itcy today..and release my feeling recently..
just finish my exam..has been holiday for 2 week, quite busy actually,
been cathcing up with my old mate in high school, chatting about wat we have done during high school wat have we done in the past....quite miss that kind of life actually, really really miss...
of course.....haha...
been spend nearly RM1400 this two week..haha..paise nia...
yup!!!im shopoholic...:p
Beside, shopping and cathcing up with old friend,
is also time to decide where should i go UK or AUSTRALIA,
UK- 1 year, AUSTRALIA-2 year, tough tough decsion OR in KL...
where or which should i choose...
is so tough...
UK-1 year to finish my degree,but i dunno how is UK lifestyle and i dunwan to go GREENWICH....and i dunno other UNI accept and give me full offer since greenwich had 4 subject per year other uni had......5-6 or even up to 8 subject a year....and how london look like. being one person and also girl..really tough for me.......
AUSTRALIA-2 year to finish my degree, but quite familiar the lifestyle there, and nice place to study...nice place i like there,however due to 4 subject in greenwich in one year, compare to 8 subject..1 year exemption is given
KL- JUST GET ME OUT OFF SEGI COLLEGE, DUNWAN THE SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN...........LATE ASSIGNMNET..NOTE GIVEN RIGHT BEFORE EXAM AND BLAH..........PLUS ALL MY FRIEND SAID SEGI IS GETTING WORST AND WORST and FOUNDATION I GET IS NOT REALLY GOOD(ACCORDING TO ONE OF THE CONSELOR WHEN I APPLY OVERSEA UNI)
is giving me a bighead...
i dunno the decision that i choose is right ...but...
alex tell me choose already cannot regrect.......
but seem like everyone dun like the decision I make...
forgive me being so so so stuborn.....
i wan to get back in study fast..
holiday is geeting bored...
and
i just wan to sit at home or go somewhere dat i can really really relax and quite...........
GET ME OUT OF THE CITY!!!!!!!
DUNWAN TO MEET PPL, I WAN SLIENT...PLS

2 comments:

Yin Mei said...

well...hope you'll make the correct decision. Going to London would be fun! =)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.