Friday, June 26, 2009

why i start blogging again

i have been sitting home, littering at shopping mall for nearly one month...
it kinda boring...
i though it will be really fun...but..it turn up..to be bad...
may be is fun for the 1st two week but..
time being long..it really yuck...
is seem like my brain is not working, being so so so lazy, nothing to adsorb in my brain..
fell like im so useless man......
kinda useless...
that's why I plan to......start blogging again...to prevent my brain turn nasty....:p
recently i read back my older post..it seem like im quite well in witting:p(except the grammar part)
erm...seriously i really cant rite it back..
some of the word i use........i really never except i can use such word before
or
it appear in my dictionary before...
who know?
may be i am old...or wat.........
i cant rite like before....as really before 2 year back..
erm..
why?
grow up..or......wat...dunno......
hmmmmmmmm........
okay..type again 2morrow with a better topic..
choaz

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

Yay!! Wenjie continues to blog again!! Put up more pictures also lor. It'll make your blog looks nicer =) Enjoy ur holidays lah. Now i want holidays also only weekends =S