Saturday, July 04, 2009

am i a shopaholic?

since i finish my exam, started my holiday, i have been doing many many many shopping....
keep shop, keep shop and keep shop.....from head to toe......
my head keep telling me buy this, buy that,
seem like still not enough....
still wanna buy more and more and more...
seem like, my job during my holiday is being a shopaholic, huh?
ok,
let me conclude what i have buy in this 1 month holiday and counting...
let's start from my head:
did not buy any hair care for my beautiful hair...but brought some wax in my saloon....
to gel up my new hairstyle...
seriously i hate my hair..being so short at some part.......
here is it:


what come next?
of course, is my face care....
erm......
a.k.a cosmetic and fragrance ...
the aunt call me to come and buy my kose product right after my exam...
because it gonna raise it price in july(this month) by 10-20%...
since some of my product are running so soon..so i went there to buy it....
and there was a promotion, erm
not on cosmetic, there never ever have discount :s
every RM100 you spent in parkson, you get RM10 cash voucher, sound worth it rite?
therefore, i get more than RM10 cash voucher and some free sample and and and 2 free bag for my mun....
(can imagine how much i spend rite?)


honestly, their product is really nice to use....some magazine even introduce it....
as 1st rank in hydrate....and the white mask also..nice...
and can said is worth causing so much cause u can use more than 6 month in some of the product up there....
after skin care, girl must do make up when there go out for lepak rite???
i running out of foundation, even though, there still is,
but,
just wanna buy and keep it, in case one day, run out of stock....plus...keep make up recently...
i will die..if run out of stock..and my face will...damn ugly plus..........all my friend will wear make up except me being naked face...yucky...
so, i decided to buy m.a.c to give it a try since zfc which currently using is a sub brand of m.a.c.
and everyone said m.a.c is good..
here is my mac foundation and losse power:

next, is fragrance and lip gross....
ok...im running out fragrance and lip gross....
some of u out there, must be....questioning how many thing you are running off?
seriously, i am running off..many things, since i have not been shopping after Chinese new year this year....
i am using ralph lauren, my brother brought me 2 year back...and it time to finish it rite?
so,
i had excuse to buy a new fragrance...choosing a fragrance..
erm, difficult..but my mind keep telling me anna sui!!!!
anna sui, i have been taking for n years i wanted their fragrance, smell so sweet...it so nice..
compare with the latest edition, i prefer dolly girl more, so i brought dolly girl,
and the package was so nice,
so i choose i more to buy since i accidental pour off some of my esthee lauder lip gross,
right another excuse, for me to buy something....so i choose a pink shimmer in anna sui,
yet, packaging in anna sui product, i just can use 1 word to descried-awesome

the box already so nice, when take it out is like this:


erm..will you feel like wanna buy, when u see this packaging?

every girl like it rite?
erm..i ended with this nice and cute sample, the girl give me a try of foundation..cute...
what next?
my body,
shirt, pants,
as mention above i did not do any shopping since...chinese new year..
it time to update........
erm....erm.....here are some of my collection:


mng, sale...which young lady dun get crazy when mng on sale and is up to 50%..
i brought 3 pieces in 2 different mng...
the crowd was like mad.......so mad...........
luckly i manage to get something....
then a singlet form padini(chinese call it xiao ke ai)

then...form kitchen...
shirt that i normally wun buy, but...just give it a try...

and...many more...from nichi...
time square, sungei wang...blah...........
next...
belt...brough 2 belt to match my shirt...
.
erm...the brown wan is cheap just RM5..
and...
now it my shoe.........
shoe..i brough 2 pair of shoe but is still counting for more...at mega sale...
haha..still counting....erm... may be 3 more pair..haha....
sport shoe(haven buy it in 2 year, good reason to buy).....slipper( haven buy it since october)..and more.to match...
now i only know, why girl like to buy shoe, i use to scold my mun why u wanna buy so many shoe in my teen and childhood, now i know why.
beside all these,
i need to buy laugauage for my further for my study,
i have been walking so many shopping mall
ended up, i have find this with dunnno wat p wat r lock..
which needed for international travel nowaday



o..k...
this is some of my new collection recently...
nope calcalator in your hand counting how much i spend..
i know is a boom..
but but...hehe..
just addidict to it...
and stil counting..
many more to buy.......
haha...
update u all next time..if i still countinue..my crazy shopping thingy...
chaoz

No comments: