Thursday, July 30, 2009

there is a place call brisbane

brisbane, queenland is a part of australia,
I have been here for 3 time in the pass as tourist, with no stress, enjoy the sight seeing over here, nothing to be worry...
just keep my mind relax.....
this is the fourth time i visit brisbane, and this time visit, i no longer is a tourits here...
i apply for a student visa,so, this time i am a student over here..
finally, get my dream come true to study in oversea...... and had to stay two year over here...
ermmm...sound tough but is really tough....
it is completely diffirent when you are on holiday here and living here.............
erm...
have been living here for a week, erm still not much diffrent, my parent are still here with me, no home sick yet, dunno wat will happen when they leave...........
life here not as colourful as malaysia...
aussie sleep early, wake early, nomakmal stall here.........and blah...
food here still ok with me, but they dun really have spicy food here, japenese food here are nice...
erm........
the slang here are really diffrent form malaysia....
had to listen really carefully and had to get use to me..
some of them i even not understand, need to do a lot of job in that,
really need to touch up with my broken english and manlish with no lili,lala, meh meh...
i stil dun dare to talk much..over here..but no matter how..gonana start to talk...
the wheather here is cooling...winter..
at night is cold...
and..if u do nth at home, is gonna be freezing
ok...
there is some photo, i taken for this week
this is what i had, after i report to QUT, my 1st lunch in australia




queen street....
i gotta pass by there whenever i had class, a major area in brisbane



morning market in saturday morning, forget what is the name is

my breakfast


the starwberry here is so big


fish with chip with garden salad, my dinner tonight
will be update u guys about my uni in my next post

3 comments:

The Pig said...

you better update more and take more pictures and upload here k??

cassie said...

Yello! is been long..how are you?

Yin Mei said...

2 years is short. Enjoy as much as you can.