Monday, October 12, 2009

IF......

IF..
a word which many ppl are common use in daily life.......
there is many imgination on this word..
IF i can...
IF i were..
IF i was..
blah..
i remember one of my tutor said.
she dun like people to use IF......
as IF a word that uncertain..
we must aim for it......by using a must.....
IT is really hard to dun use IF in daily life.....
jsut lef me use IF the word to relate into my current life..
IF i were not in AUSTRALIA, what im doing now???
IF im were not study QUT, where i will be
I may be ended in LONDON now, by studying my last year of university with an honnous degeree....
or somewhere in UK...
IF I were not in AUSTRALIA,and QUT, and NOT GOING TO UK,
what i will do now....
i will be stuck into SEGi college, doing my last year twinning.....
or
IF i not at QUT now..
i will be figuring out, how to do my thesis...
or even
IF I decideid to come to QUT on FEB, what am i doing now...
i probably will working part time..or full time in somewhere in KL>.
however,
all the IF...has already past...
cant look back toward...
regret?
perhaps a bit......
no matter how many IF in our life..
life still go on.....
time never stop for you nor wait for you...
must try the best to achieve it
no one know,
probably there is another colourful raindow..
waiting for u