Saturday, November 07, 2009

my feeling right now

yup, im going home tonight to enjoy my 14 weeks summer break..
.after 4 month staying in aussie...
i remenber when i first arrievd here, i so cant get use to it..
exspecially need to take care myself...cooking...laundry...alll.......
from knew nth to now..
is a progress..ermm process..of bring indepedent...
process of learning
for the pass 16 weeks, i have been learning n learning.....
i just starated to get use of life here..
now im heading home for summer......
is time to adjust again..
seiously, i get use to loonely and being alone now...
when i get back..
i dun know..what will change again...
i had a mix feeling now...
living in station road for the pass 14 weeks,
this is m...y home in aussie..
my housemates, already a part of my life...
thank for them for taking care of me, and teaching me...
i had learn a lot from u all...
great to be ur housemate..both of u r such a good housemates.....
my room are empty now.......
my heart is happy nor sad now....
from first day i come...my room was so empty,
i have nothing..
until today..
i need to pack around 3-4 box to move my thing away.......
anyway.....
i going home to met my beloved friend..and faamily.......
oh yea..
i aslo need to said
thank to lego boy-my housemate's dog
really a great accompany.....when i loonely..
it is sleeping at my room now..hahha
:p
gtg la...