Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hope the time will stop

i remenber the feeling when the plane touch down in KLIA........
i am happy to arrived home and sad to leave brissy since i had already adapt the life over there...
after 1 week, i back to home....
i gotta feeling that..i dunwna to leave malaysia anymore.......
dunno why........
a stange feelings.....
feel like wanna go back n..feel like staying in malaysia......
may be is true that..everyone said...
it is good to be back with friend n family.......
altough everything has change..not like before.......
but they are still the person i love the most in my heart...
is werid..
i scare the week 14 will arrive..the CNY will arrive..
can i dunwan???
i fell like not going back to BRISSY..
i enjoying the life here.......
i will be miss my daddy n mummy really much..
besides that...
my dear friend..in malaysia...
and also..
my beloved bingo...
how?
teach me how to do???
i dunno how to describe my feeling lo
weird weird weird

No comments: