Friday, October 06, 2006

food poison and hazzy day

this is the 2nd time i have food poison in a year!!!hate...
but this time is more serius than what i pervious get..last time i just take medicine then i will recover already...this time is even wrose....cant recover on the medicine and also..whenever i sollow to my stmoach i will throw out allt he thing...imagine water also i throw out...my body system all went down....poor girl...my face look pail...adn guess i have losee 3kg in 1day....and haven eat for 24 hours....so charmmm...
i saw doctor at clinic on wednesday nite..then came back home..suffer the whole nite..next morning back to doctor then take an injection..walou so pain...i hate that....but terpaksa cause alreayd one day nothing in my stomach already...and cant eat anything nice nice thing also..haih.....
and now i recover almost 50%already but my sore thoart a bit itchi...hope dun get sore thoart lar...
my area's haze is getting wrose and worse and worse.............how come like that want??
haze haze pls go aways...
i cant even see the appartment opposite my house also...haih...
why...and the smelly....air in my area..
breathing have problem..no activiti outside..why
every year also need to have 1 time want................????????/
tell me pls??????

2 comments:

Yin Mei said...

stupid indonesia la..!! Always have open burning wan. I also same like you. Get sore throat from the haze.

Anonymous said...

haiz..yea la..bad haze make me sick..ok..i try my best..visit this site..blogskin.com..u might find how^^