Monday, October 02, 2006

who is the next ???

wow,izzit grow up already need to learn a lof of thing especially...separate with firend and family...cause they went to oversea and will not come back for a long time...
im a sensitive person....im hate that kind of feeling i just dun like it...is hard to separate a person..it hurt me a lot....why???
the 1st wan us my brother

and yet he still in austrlia now after he gratude???speell like this haha..working over there..stating work today haha...
the 2nd wan is.........
lim ji jie, my british council's friend...

he went to to china and currently base on england studying at hull university...
dun kill me mar..i know i steal your photo form my space...
the 3rd wan is..
gan jen ting,1 of my childhood friend know him at music class...
no photo hehe...
currenly base on LA,USA studying..aerospace enginering...
the 4th want is....
elizabeth,my internet firend meet her at time square once before...
no photo here..
currently base on japan...go as exchange student comming back next year...
the 5th want is...
fishball...
i know her she know me....not so familiar..so ok lor..
the 6th wan is...
yi heng...my school time friend,jsut went yesterday..

now in japan...studying....
who is next????and where they will go?



so sad...leave me alone...
but who???
rinka they all,music class's group,family member again,desmong they all,ex segi coursemate,or current coursemate or even my junior....or may be me????
cant tell right????
lets see who is that....will update..when new person is in oversea...hope.not so soon....cause just fell better after yesterday.....

4 comments:

Rinka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rinka said...

i hope i'll b da next, hehe

Yin Mei said...

hehe..spelt as "graduate"

you better don't leave malaysia so fast arr!! you still haven't met all your favorite players yet..hehe.. =)wait after WC07 then onli fly,ok? =)

Anonymous said...

wow..so sad..all going away..T.T