Saturday, October 14, 2006

the pressure game is on again!!!

wow....
here it go again.. all the assignment jam up together...my pressure is on again cause the red light is bliking because that's mean exam is comming soon...
how??
i scare i cant score all a, i scare i cant try my best..all my scehudel are now pack until april then oni i free... need to preprared my diploma exam for piano... need to prepared my final exam...
at the moment need to do assignment..memorize so many thing inside my brain.
.i fell like my brain is brusting...
i holding all my pressure
all my felling inside my heart
i dunno when im will express out with a good manner..
i fell like screaming...
i fell like crying...
all the thing happen just sudden...
time is passing by..
i wish to skip my time till april...
but nothing is done by an easy way....
i just have to fake it.....
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
how?????

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

wei..i also want to cry la...

I have roughly a few more weeks to go then can relax liao...but scared also la..cuz exam...

why why why must we have exams???