Thursday, August 24, 2006

eevrything finish already now just sit back and relax said realx but is boring...... is just tooooo boring to me only when wai sim they all come to my house.
everyday only sleep, sleep ,sleep, eat, eat, eat, and do day dreaming n nite dreaming,just dream dream dream......what to do im home alone in day time.....who can help me??????
DREAM of KKK eevryday and MILK MILK.....just like them very much dunno they will visit my blog a not?but is impossible except "he" know me...hope they will know me.
holiday is just a bad bad bad time for me i hate that....pls dun give more than 1 week holiday to me i will get very mad......i the kind of girl who like to talk but when holiday i just home alone.....aiyo....friend all also busy except F6 n a-level also holiday i will fell more happy....
BUT it seem like everyone's fiendship become not very close to each other any more and each ppl seem to have change bit on their attitude like me also i can't admit that i had never change but is true i have change a bit,now im just mature than last time.is just a big different and all of us have different target like me, im just want to study and go oversea n study......n think of when my prince will come out(joking)...but 1 thing i can confirm is our friendship will always be there, would not disappears forever.
i will said our conevrsation become lesser lesser n lesser but we still see each other once a week or once a month is just all about we still care for each other and joke around....
at the end of the day, all of us have to let go n go other places to achieved their dream or move to else where and its just left our friendship behind with a lot of happy memory......
hope all of you will be happy forever n will always think of each others....remenber when anything happen outside the 1st want will help you wan is us........

1 comment:

Rinka said...

hehe, wenjie, i'm coming agan:P
u quite bored lately hor, everyday juz milk milk n 3k, no sien meh??
but me too la, alwiz think about young tree...ha, such a stupid nickname!
seriuosly, i wan to say, altot we seldom c each other, but our relationship muz there, dun worry about dat. n, it's da time we date to yam cha lol :D