Sunday, August 27, 2006

why i like lee hom?????

wow,today brought wang lee hom concert dvd at midvelly's tower record.its cost me 76.90 but is worth, it is very worth it inside there hace 2 cds,2 dvds, and 52 pages's photo book.
BUT not because of this that i said worth it, it is because of his performent in taipeh's cancert. is just tooo amazing.its fantatic dunno how to decrisbe....
but no lending this dvd because is too expenssive and is my "honey" now!!!!i like the part of he sing with westlife the part forget what the song name already!u guys should go and get one to see......the dvds took me almost 4 hours finish it.wow what can i said is amazing.today also his concert in HK, gambatet to him, and wish him luck!
cant wait for him to come Kuala Lumpur to do his concert of course penang also can. i will go at this time round,wait for me,lee hom....between i saw that lee hom comming to malaysia but not kL, really wish to meet him. but i know i cant :(


lee hom concert at taipeh

talking about lee hom,
lee hom is my 1st chinese idol that i was so crazy with until now...back to 1999,when i was 11 years old,still a piramary school student.this the 1st time i saw him and notice him on tv and is was showing his malaysia concert form there he capture my attention. this fellar here are so talented and handsome,who is him?why so famous wan?form that day on,i start too find his news and of course i buy his cd which is 'bu ke neng cuo guo ni".this cd is the 1st chinese that i own it......is really nice..n also from that time on i brought all his cd which is release.
i still remenber my birthday present at F2 is his cd that brought from my aunty .During my birthday, he was in KL promoting his album, my mun trying to get ticket for me n fetch me go but no more ticket already,is just too dissapointed...i really wanted to meet lee hom person in one day.
luck come at 2004,where i 1st time meet him after so many years i admire him, and i have to force to choose decision wheater i want to go n see him or watch thomas cup qualifying round final.2 also my foravorite and is malaysia playing how can i choose???? but finally i choose go to see lee hom.is just a perfect night,is saw lee hom in person and queue up for 1 hours to get his autograph is worth it,guess what?i saw him in very near distance,wow is just a dream come true to me....and i told him,lee hom, you are so talented and he reply say thank you to me...wow im really happy...cant imgine he talk to me.....i suppose all of you must thinking why this stupid girl fell so happy eventhough he would not be recongnize me...but after you admire some one very long and just imagine he said thank to you....
follow 2005 did not get to see him, and 2006 paid 30dollar to see him in amway concert but sat very far but also worth it cause his voice is just too perfect.
lee hom is the only idol(in singing) that my parents agree with me, my mun was impresss with his talent and saying that he have a unik(malay spelling)voice with a handsome face.and my dad just in love wth his song "ai de jiu shi ni" he just love that song so much whenever he go to pub he just ask for this song.event my dad who don't know chineses also like his song see how famous is he is?
actually lee hom is my dream guys..Opps another dream guys how come i have so many one.....but its only four or five kkk,lee hom, and alex yoong...and who may be jien....hehe not milk.... then is just 3 only lor....amount all of them lee hom is the type of i looking for for my life patner,he is just too perfect...i mean not his handsome...he succesful in the music industry,talented,play a lof of musicial instrement,and the most important uni. graduate.i mena succesful is just to important for everyone,and he done that...and of course his personality....he just an ideal guy......
im very impress with him.......hope i will be like him, very sucessful in music(but forget about it sure cant already)
my another wish is hope i can take photo with him and can cooperate with him or can also perform with him.(think too much adn to many hope)
lee hom, i love you.....................
i will support you forever!!!!

2 comments:

Rinka said...

i hv go to watched him wif u, but how come u nv talked about me T.T
hehe, wanna cooperate wif lee hom? in li an's latest movie "se jie"? hhaa, izzit will come true?? i dunno...mayb hv miracle waiting for u, haha.
juz wait it, i think hv a day it'll come true, juz dunno when is will realize. not really impossible, coz mayb hv a day u'll meet a ppl who's noe lee hom, who's noe?
i can met my young tree, i think u oso can meet lee hom. ya, i noe dat, young tree not as fomous as lee hom, but he's still my idol, i think it's da same situation, hehe.
but tell u 1 thing, my sis hv talked wif lee hom b4, when she's worked, quite jealous her.
k, make a promise here, if lee hom come, n nobody go wif u, u can call me, i muz accompany u. o mayb his concert, i hv interested about dat, juz dunno dat time i can afford o not. if can, we go together, k?

WENJIE said...

okok, we go together......i want sure got money de.....
i wan to go to his concert to many year i wann go but enter up with nothing this time i must go already, my mun agree liao,said already!!haha