Monday, August 28, 2006

me and badminton player

im crazy writing at here, but 1 thing is i still dunno how to put topic on my post......WHO CAN TEACH ME!!!
today my topic is badminton player, why i said like this cause badminton is malaysia's national sport and y is related to badminton player??? it ie because this girl here more enjoy seeing the player than playing the games or wathcing the games.....ok i admit i dunno how to play a good badminton.....
i think the 1st badminton match i saw was........N years ago, which i also forget but during 2002 thomas cup,with all my familly members fighthing over tv with me and is it because of badmniton, the whole week i didnt event get to see any of my show because of badminton, see how badmniton is famous in my country, this girl here started to crazy with badminton player and supporting malaysia team.
i still remenber the 1st badmniton player who capture my attention is chan chong ming,is fell strage right?why not is wong choong hann or lee wan wah they are the most famous and why is chan chong ming?chan chong ming's friendly look very attract me, the 1st impression is he look very friendly i like him.....from that day on, my fraovorite badminoton player are getting more and more form chan chong ming than wong choong hann than chew choong eng then lee tseun seng then lee wan wah then koo kien keat and many more......( all also malaysian player)
and during 2003,2004,and2005 i get a chance to meet them and get to take photo wth them
yup yup today i sharing my photo wth all the badminton player who taken with me before.
1st is chan chong ming

wong choong hann

lee wan wah

lee chong wei

koo kien keat

hafiz

peter gade

i will try to take more when i meet them again
sob sob i wan to take a personal photo with KKK( ok lee wenjie times to go to bed, don't dream about it,it wun not be possible to do that in the real life :P)
do i change a lot.....
2 more photo 2 come buttt too slow uploading the photo so i jsut forget it, and give up!wanted to c, so must wait next time lor,when my mood is good

3 comments:

Rinka said...

ok, it's me agan!!!
yeah, i remember it, i hv helped u capture foto wif da badminton player, n i nv take wif them, rally regret now!!!!sob sob!
dat day, u juz walked around to found them to take foto, nv sat there nicely to watched da competition, leave me n ur parents watched there, very good!!
hope next year we can go to watch agan, n dis time i wan take foto wif them too!!!

WENJIE said...

that time u not like them yet mar!so u never take lor!!!
yup yup, u said ur frien going 2 bukit jail to see them until now still don;t have *haih*
i want go.....
malaysia BOLEH!!!!11

Yin Mei said...

add in 2007!!! I really can't wait la...really really hope i can join you all and then can add in our collection of photos with our darlings already..haha!!!

it's because of chan chong ming, you managed to find me in ICQ!!


WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007 WC 2007


Ok..hong yin mei siao liao. Influenced by lee wen jie!! hahaha