Tuesday, August 08, 2006

wow finally finish my last 2 paper.QM and eng... wow still have......1 more lan subject to go-MALAYSIAN STUDIES.........hate dat need 2 memorize many thing
but is ok as long as i finish this i willlllllll be not studying any more.......
my eng is v bad.....the 1st time i will failed my eng most probarbly.... i dunwa 2 failed how ler... must try 2 improve on next sem. tired theses 2day but i can sleep liao 1 day then cant relax must study malaysia studies( but may be i lazy already)......
can fly 1 month......i get my next sem's timetable i wan back miss komala to teachh me eco. i want her...but i think cant already* sob** sob* i definely will miss her........i wan i wan........
2day can sleep late liao actually now alerady later is 2351 liao...hehe i can wake up early 2morrow hurray..........
yippi my FREE.........no moree stress.................... but more to come on next week...........

No comments: