Thursday, May 24, 2007

the bears i will never forget..

Do you still keep some particular things that you had it since when u are born?i bet most u had it, to keep it as a part of memory..
i remenber taiwanese boyband tension's andy have a napkin(if im not wrong) with him wheerever he go and he had it since he was born....
Does anyone know the cartoon name carebear???
i have 1 of those carebear's soft toy since i was born and until today i still having it.
Although it,he or she are already old but i still keep it..i cant lives without it...
i have so much memory with it..
i still remenber during my childhood day i will awlays hug it and bring it whereever i go..
my granpa's pet will always bite it when im not in the house..make me cry until mad...
the first things i went home during my kindergarden day is hugg my carebear..
if i never saw my carebear at the living room i will cry my heart out..cause i know something will have went wrong with it..( my granpa's pet have come in bite my bear) and i will walk out to the garden and see wat happen to my carebear, the carebear hagging outside there to have sunbathing..haha..so dat whole day i will cry until i hugg my carebear back..i sleep with my carebear till 13 years old and due the it became old so i force to keep it to let it stay beside me instead of hugging it(it will get spoiled easilly when i hugg too offten)and force to hugg another softtoy name baby kolar bear..*ha
my carebear but oni can see the head..
This photo taken when i was 5 years old

my carebear during my 16 years old birthday~(but why my caddle is 10 years old wan)
mummy,you put wrong numbers of canddle lar
why cant see carebear's face???

me and my carebear during last month...
carebear and baby kolar bear..
NOW, i hugg baby kolar bear eeryday but will not forget the carebear who grew up with me...iwill still bring my carebear whereever i go.
i brough a little carebear to accompany me when i go for a shopping so that i will not feel so looney and with few dat u (carebear) will always beside me and support me ^0^
TO MY DEAR CAREBEAR:
^I LOVE YOU, MY DEAR CARE BEAR^
*KISSSSS AND HUGGGG*
FROM:YOUR DEAREST WENJIE

5 comments:

Klaudia Sosa SanRomán said...

Greeting from México, i like your post...

:)

WENJIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Eih... Jie... I also hug my piggy everyday, and kiss it till its nose is wet wet one woh... hahahaha... And I also bring it with me whenever i go travelling one... HAHAHAHA!!!! Looks like we're the same kind lah... hahahaha!!!!!

WENJIE said...

thank for the comment claudia

Yin Mei said...

carebearjie!!!