Saturday, May 26, 2007

......QUESTION......

since im in my boring holiday life now..
everyday having day dreaming at home,
rather than than staying at home,
i had figure some question that people normally will ask to her/his boyfriend nor girlfriend.

QUESTION 1
IF me and your mother or father or sister or brother fell into the sea or a deep pool who will you going to safe first???
ANSWER BY CHEATER: OF COURSE YOU, MY DEAR!
NORMAL ANSWER BY EVERYONE : DUNNO DEPEND ON WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM,DUNNO OR DON'T ASK THIS QUESTION OR U LAR, OR JUST SKIP IT........
ANSWER BY ME : TWO I ALSO WUN SAVE CAUSE I'M NOT A GOOD SWIMMER, I WILL SHOUT FOR HELP OR CALL THE POLICE..
IS THIS ANSWER NICE???

QUESTION 2
IF you need to go to a deserted island, what 3 thing will you bring?
ANSWER BY ME :
1) A HANDSOME GUYS WILL NEED TO INCLUDE ALL MY NEED AND WANTS
2)A MIRROR (WHEN EMERGENCY SO SOMEONE CAN HELP)
3) CANNED FOOD

I think the 1 ans is everyone's ans form girl and the 3rd ans is a general by everyone..

QUESTION 3
countinue my question 2 question but change at the back..
which 3 person u will brings :
ANSWER BY ME:
1)NELSON PIEQUET JR/ ALEX YOONG
2)KOO KIEN KEAT/ LEON JAY WILLIAM
3) WANG LEE HOM (FOR SURE)
*if someone have darling just said you lar honey i only want you only*

QUESTION 4
Honey, will you love me forever?
CHEATER'S ANSWER : OF COURSE, I WILL LOVE YOU FORVER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN
NORMAL'A ANSWER : SURE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER,DEPEND, NOT SURE FOR THAT..
MY ANNWER : I DUNNO WILL I LOVE YOU FOREVER, BUT I COMFIRM YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE NOW..

QUESTION 5
WILL you be there for me when something happen
CHEATER'S ANS: FOR SURE.DARLING, I LOVE YOU...
NORMAL'S ANSWER: SURE I TRY TO HELP IF I CAN, AND ACCOMPANY YOU
MY ANSWERS : SURE LAR....( WILL NOT SPEAK TOO LOUD FOR THESE, *HA)

THIS is some question that will be ask when you are dating..

some fun ans..hehe
try give me some ans..haha
fun
next time i will thing more i bet..

4 comments:

Yin Mei said...

ok la, my answer

question 1:
haha!! my father sure can swim, so he'll save my mum, i will marry a guy who can also swim!!

question 2:
loud speaker to play loud music, ppl i love to spend quality time with me, and a BOAT...just in case i need to go home immediately!

q3:
This one i think u know who liao la!! haha

q4 & 5..i answered, then i deleted it.. :P

koon koon said...

below is my answer
_Q1_>>>exactly same wif u bcos i am not a good swimmer oso.hehe

_Q2_>>>can i add one more choice?radio or televisyen,bcos u can noe the whether always mah...haha

_Q3_>>>sure is lolipop lah,6 of them can giliran accompany me n dance for me oso,n xiao gui,he good in drawing so he can draw me many nice picture...haha(dream)

_Q4_>>>depends on the situation lo n depends on who is the one who ask tis question oso (if is prince or ao quan,sure i will say yes).....haha...so realistic...

_Q5_>>>hmm,depends on wat is the thing happen 1st...as wat i always say"c how 1st"lo...hehe ^@^

Anonymous said...

@@

Anonymous said...

Q1
i will nv help anyone fall into da sea o river o watever. coz i dunno how to swim, if i jump into da sea o river, i think nid 1 more person who pass there to help me. dun bring trouble to anyone. so i juz shout as loud as i can

Q2
i nid mp3, n i hope my mp3 wont be wrap XD n den some foods, n erm... i dunno... i wont bring a handsome guy la, useless la... erm.. i think mayb boat, wahaha

Q3
3?! too less la XD
i think is benson, mirai n daniel. benson n daniel can sing for me, n i can c mirai's muscle when he juz wear a short pant XD

Q4
i will nv said i love a person forever. coz my life started 19 yrs old ago. my life without him (o mayb she =P) in dis passed 19 yrs, so it will not b FOREVER. dis is juz a lie, good lie for some romantic ppl, but not me.

Q5
erm.. i dunno how to answer this coz nv face it. so depend of wat happen