Tuesday, May 22, 2007

sharing some momment in FIC..

AFTER 1 YEAR with all the strggule and difficulities finally i have graudated in my foundation programme in commerce...
is not a big deal to finish this programme cause is not tough at all compared what my friend are studying...
let me reflsks some great memory for the pass 1 year.

CLASSMATE OF FIC WITH LECTURER MISS NAGA

toturial time..can guess which wan is me??


preparing for the persentation.


with caring lecturer miss sue leen


malaysian and moral studies lecturer..look so shy..*ha(dun kill me)
cuttest lecturer i had never meet(mr cheong) when teaching..
there are some photo that took during class..haha
lazy to update anymore...
although we graduate in foundation d..
but yet we still have a long long wat to go..
good luck to everyone..
may the best for u all..
god bless.
ha
for the there 1 year..
i will not be remenber and will always be part of my memory~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foundation year is the best year I've ever experienced in my lifetime of studying... Honestly! :D With classmates like you and them all, it had been a great year! :D!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm HL... :D!!!!!!! Soli lah, I forgot to put my name just now mah...

koon koon said...

yo..veri happy can get now wif FIC courses classmate including u,we all have suffer many matter in tis one year,n those matter include funny thing,happy thing n many sweet sweet thing,i hope we all can keep tis 1 year FIC study life as our sweet memory bcos next time we may not have chance to study in same class,blowing water in same class or doing some funny thing in the same class again so hope u n i will cherish tis memory,n cherish our friendship oso,glad can get noe wif u and all my FIC classmate oso,thank u for giving me so many happy n sweet sweet memory,i will never forget u n them,so hope u will not forget about us oso...good luck to u n hope our friendship stay longer between u n we whole classmate,n no matter how,we will be ur friend forever n support u forever....take care n all-da-best ^_^