Wednesday, May 30, 2007

why is myTENSION boy gone?

DOES anyone still remember taiwanese boy band TENSION???
May be some of you may not know or already forget who they are?
BUT in my heart, they will be a part of memory of mine!
I wonder where they have been? I really miss them~~~
Are they still in this industry?
Are they still together or already separate?
How are them now??
CAN anyone tell me???
CAN someone give me some answeres, please???
I know this gropus is because of when DAVID TAO bring them to entertainment news in TVBS and introuduce them..
TENSION release their 1st album SMART at the year of 2001!
The accapella of the song of our's story is just too perfect..and so meaningful
the other song like crazy, i be with you, 'huan nv hai"... are also nice.
From that day on, I in love with TENSION who is my 3rd taiwanses idol and the 1st taiwanese boy band that I like.
DURING that time,I was just a little girl who just strated my high school life!

TENSION release their 2nd album GOTTA BE UR MAN at the year of 2003!


Some of the song was unique, exspecially the song of amazing grace...
She's having my baby and arigato was my fravourite in this album....
I still remember Rinka help me brought the album...

TENSION release their 3rd album PLANET LOVE a year later (2004)~
this album is about planet's love and there is mainly love song in this album
I like the 'ai de ti kuan ji' and the 4th song in the album(cant remember wat it call d,sorry)
the song of 'ai de xin qiu' was the fastest song they had ever sing...
TENSION release their collection STORY few month after the PLANET LOVE........
This was the last album their release since 2004....
3 years had pass..I am still here waiting for their new album?
Their vocal, their song, their smile, their talent are deeply inside my memory....
I still remember the 1st time i saw TENSION in person was 2004 at south city plaza.. and 1st time heard them sing live..
*wow* is awesome..
the wait for the hours is worth it....
I still remember i tell RAYMOND that " GOTTA BE UR GIRL" *HA....
HE ANSWERS ME IN CHINESE SAID "HAO A, HAO A"(funny, rite?)
and friednly brian said HI to me,JIMMY and JOHN too...
ANDY's wide smile..

Here are some of their photo :




JIMMY and RAYMOND
BRIAN and ANDY


JOHN
TENSION is the 1st taiwanese boy band that I like and also the only and last taiwanese boy band that I in love with...
NOW, im in my college life and I am listening the song of our's story, it make me refresh all my memory during my high school life with my gang and done all the crazy stuff...(my tear start rolling in my eyes)
THE song you guys had sang accompany me for so long and accpompany me during my bad days or goods day...
I really hoping your new album will be release soon..is that a dream form me????
or it will happen in the reality life!! who's know???
can SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS??
I want a true ANSWERS...
I am not giving up until I find the real ANSWERS....
TO TENSION,
I do not know will you all see my blog entry a not?This is the only way that I can get some info from you all..
I really want to know what are all of you up to now?
No matter where are all of you,
No matter what are you doing now?
I will give my fully support to all of you!
I hope you guys can give me some comment after you saw my post.
MAY be I am too naive thinking that you all will read this post..
MAY be I am too curious to know where are you all..
MAY be I am too stupid thinking you all will be reading this post..
MAY be I am too stuborn that wanted to find you...
MAY be i just built the castle in the sky~~~
This "may be" may be I am to silly to think such a post to find where are you all~
REally hope to get reply form you all.
I wil wait for the reply form you all everyday, everymin and every second and yet I am soooooo naive..
MAY be it will only appears on my dream..but I will give my one last try..
I just want to tell all of you that :-
THANKS FOR YOUR GUYS" GREAT MUSIC..
I MISS YOU GUYS ^0^
ALL THE BEST
GOD BLESS..
From : Wenjie

3 comments:

Yin Mei said...

tension. You introduced a song to me last time. But I forgot the title already. I used to sing to that song too..using the hanyu pinyin.

dont u feel tension listening to tension's songs?? =p

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I don't think TENSION has disbanded. Jimmy left a message confirming the above statement. You can see it at http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=163022413

As for what they are currently doing, Andy mentioned this in his message. http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=148342098

Andy's other message:
http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=179615847

TENSION has started a blog. The blog: www.wretch.cc/blog/tension5

WENJIE said...

hie...
thank for the update..
im speechless now....
im so happy..
abnout dat..
very big thank form u..