Friday, December 28, 2007

REFRESH MEMORY (PART 2)

Let me countinue with part 2....


THE MOST


  • time i went to the dentist

  • my wisdom tooth kept giving me problem

  • time i went to clinic in a week(3 time in a week in 4 day)

  • spending money year for me
  • outgoing

MOST HAPPIEST MOMENT

  • passed my diploma in music on pianoforte
  • my 1st winter holiday
  • went to stay with my friend
  • gradute from FIC

SADNESS MOMENT

  • rocky had passed away
  • max and maxisn had passed away too...

THINGS I STILL WANNA SAID

  • instead of wanted to slim down, i have gain quite some weight during this year...haiz.......
  • wanna be a hardworking girl..but.......become a lazy girl...
  • oh yea, i had watched many taiwanaese drama or also know as ou xiang ju in chinese
  • miss naga best memeory momment for me...her cares for us.....is really touch

STILL had lessthan 48 hours, 2007 are going to be end, it will become a history for us... no matter what,this year certainly a memory year for me....Gaining so many experience during this, experincing so many different things, so many sweet memory....haha.....

GOODBYE 2007!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... yeah... it has been a really eventful year huh... i'm gonna miss 2007... :)