Wednesday, December 26, 2007

REFRESH MEMORY (PART 1)

TIME pass so fast.....................
still have 5 more day to the year of 2008....
AND
is time for us to refresh our memory in 2007, this year
ermmmm......actually quite an empty year for me..i bet..
felt the time passes so fast....may be getting older or wat???????
hard to refresh back what i have been doing this year...
let me begin on January
JAN
- went to watched Malaysia Open (from qualifying round till the final day)
- wisdon tooth giving me problem and found out that my tooth had cease.....
-went to took off my cease
FEB
- Chinese New Year (yin mei in hanan island *hehe)
- went to take off my cease for the 2nd time
MARCH
-sericously, i have no idea what am I doing in this month
- oh yea, almsot forget dalou's suprise birthday party
-LEE HOM'S CONCERT (dream come true)
APRIL
-rushing coursework a.k.a assignmnet and exam break
- oh yea, almost forget, started my saxaphone class...hehe
MAY
-FIC exam and vocal exam...(exam month)
- OH yea, almost forget...celeberate lik jin's birthday..
JUNE
- HOLIDAY....graduate from FIC
-5D5 gathering
- Australia trip-Brisbane and Sdyney with family (my 1st winter *haha)
JULY
- Genting trip with dalou, rabbit, rinka,shawn and shawn's friend
-graduate from FIC
- my 1st part time job -sell piano
- passes my vocal exam
-Went to cass's church
AUGUST
- WBC (world badminton championship) went there for everyday....
and meet yin mei from penang and serla from singapore
-got mine diploma in music on pianoforte
SEPTEMBER
- 1st year of degree had begin(nightmare had come)
OCTOBER
- wai sim's birthday party
-rinka's birthday
- mine suprise birthday celebration from my ex-classmate
- my 2nd part time job
NOVEMBER
-WENT TO LEE HOM AUTPGRAPH SESSION
-attended miss Sue Leen's weending
-WENT TO GENTING TO ATTEND DANSON'S AUTOGRAPG SESSION
- WENT TO WATCH A1..(i wanted to go on 2005(SPM) and 2006(back in penang
attend aunty's weedings) but i cant make it fianlly i did) AND
- FINALLY GET TO MEET MY LONG TIME IDOL ALEX YOONG (dream come true)
DECEMBER
- gastric problem kept bothering me.....haiz.. for 3 week....
-sprank my waist
-1st presentation for degree programme...
- rush coursework till FEB 2008 *WTH
These are the some event happen on this year..
of course they are more but cannot state it out all and i cant think anymore.......
TO BE COUNTINUE...........

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

Wah...u have so mcuh to write, n it's only part 1!! what r u gonna write in part 2?? =)