Monday, December 17, 2007

ouch, is hurt...

I have been in and out in the clinic for this 3 week! *WTH
I have been having gastric on and off.......it just simply so painful...*ouch...
it seem to be giving me problem for these few week.....
having meal regulary but not on time may be the factor.
OR
having too many spicy and sour food.....
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
is just so pain......................
AT the moment...
cant take all my favourite food
and guess what?
need to take meadication my nightmare ever.....
some more need to finish of my PPD assignment nightmare again...
can someone just help me..........................
truely a bad endding of the ear 2007 with begin with a bad starting at the year of 2007 which i had discover my tooth have cease.........

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

take care of ur gastric. dun let it become serious =)