Thursday, December 20, 2007

nighmare before chirstmas????

Is mean a wrost week ever for me for this year...
while completing my PPD coursework,
i was accidently sprank my waist when i stand up to go to toilet....
my left body was in pain,i wonder after rest for a while i will be fine but..
is wrong wrong wrong...
is get wrost not better...
i was unable to stand up by myself during the midnight...
crying for help the whole night and i cant sleep, lay down and sit the whole night, this was the 2nd fllowing night i cant sleep, the 1st night was gastric.......
2day later which is today...
i fell down from the stair, my little finger really painful and my leg has blueblac...
is this nightmare before chiristmas..................
i have been in and out for the clinic for the pass few day...
spend almost RM100 to see doctor................
haiz................
sorry for all my grammer mistake and spelling..........
just write this blog for complain

1 comment: