Monday, September 28, 2009

dust storm

does anyone heard a dust storm brfore?
seriously, i have no idea what is it before it hitted in Brisbane.
The 1st i wake up early in the morning(not thar early, around10)hehe, the sky was normal...
just a sudden, after i finishh my breakfast n do some of my laudry, the sky look like genting.....
this 1st time i saw, i though is becasue of coldness, or rain to come....
just grab some of those photo..






nice rite?
taken out form my balncony, did not dust storm is here.......
thennnnn.......
here the sky start to change, orange in colour......quite sudden...just take around an hour...
i was kinda scare then,staying alone in my home....
have no idea what is going on...
happily taking photo without, all the dusk comming in *sigh*


and
i posted it on facebook and listen to the news said, is dust storm..
what the hell is dust storm, i only know what is hill sotrm oni.......
as usual, my brother ask me to goggle it...(try to goggle it, if have no idea)
after i goggle, i was like shitttttttttttttttt..................
all my laundry gone.....my room gone.......my house goneeeeee......tooooooooo
WHY??????
i need to do my laundry again...........
cleam my roommm...................
everything.......
the momment i know, i close all my window to prevent the dust come in but is just too late from now, but.........it also help rite?not too late??????
after the dust storm stopppp, plan to clean and wash my bed sheet in the srping holiday.....butttttt
the news said, there is another storm comming
that's mean,
i no need to clean my roommm
in short a good excuse for not cleaning
in long, i cannot stand the dirtyness in my room and house.....
imagine, when i wipe the table on the kitchen the, cloth become yellow......
imgaine hos dusty.....is it.......
great experince :s Huh.......
then it came to satursday's nite, dust storm again......
not like during the morning,now is kinda like haze........
but not as bad as wednesday.......
i hope that, there is no another dust storm if not i really will faint..haha

1 comment:

Yin Mei said...

LOL. I agree it is an experience, but the cleaning really sucks!! ;)