Wednesday, September 09, 2009

that's where am I studying

-


As i promise to post some photo about my uni, but i did not manage to take some photo...
erm..
some of it on my phone, so i manage to goggle some of the photo..hehe
Queensland university of technology(QUT) where I am studying now
i will be stuck here for 2 years in order to finish my bachelor...
quite long nor short...
time passes so fast...i have been here for almost 2 month...
many ppl start asking me how do i fell...
ans:im getting use to it..making friend around...
ok...
let me introduce...
i have been to QUT 4 years back...i think for a visit...
after 4 years...i back here...to study...
different experience, and environment....kinda...starange the feeling..
but..
the first day i arrived to the uni, my feeling like.im finally here to study...
finally this is uni life, my dream uni life..
a big campus although not as big though,
let me stop crapping and start introduce..
erm..
im studying in QUT garden point campus which located in city...
beside qut is a botinical garden where i can go there to refresh and breeze some fresh air whenever im stress and sad....
although the campus not that like uni, but is kinda uni to me compare to SEGi
it have a-z block...
nomarlly i will attend my lecturer on z block and my tutorial on block s and w
library is onn block v...
overall campus is quite nice,
great to study..
here the entrance of QUT


main entrance

is it nice???
erm qut theatre

still have a lot more
sport centre...swimming pool blahhhhhhhhhhh.
i still haven use it still dunno how was it..
parliamnet house...
erm...
blah.....
how do i get to QUT...
dat is a great question rite?
from my place i will take bus then to queenstress mall
from there walk 15min to my uni...
if i take train, it take me 20 min walk..
far huh?
but i use to aussie life d...hehe
is ok with me, not that far..
that's all from now
did not wan to write any crap anymore :p

1 comment:

Rinka said...

15 mins ok la
last time sk walk back to home oso took me 15 mins =P