Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shopping in Brisbane and Gold Coast

thursday went shopping with my friend and found out that guess is having 50% off on all item...
oni on thursday and friday
so we decided to get it......
as malaysian know, guess is super expensive
as usual, who i tell when hv discount..
my bro's gf...hehe.........................
i managet to found a jacket that i really likeeeeeeeeeeee.but the point is winter is over...
why i need it.......
ermmmmmmmmm......
the next day, my bro's gf text back me asking are im going to city tonight (friday night shopping), i tell her if u go, i go,thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
we went after she n my bro finish work and i finish my uni..
manage to try some t shit again, but they said is just too simple.....and
while waiting for my bro's gf trying dress(dat dun hv my size anymore, supper nice dress),
finally i take the jacket n try..and ask my bro...nice a not
he said nicem and i was like guess or adidas...
he was like...of course guesss, when i still considering i wan buy a not, he tell me that...
50% ,damn cheap wor, cant get it in malaysia.....
sooooo, my heart move and ok lo buyyyyyyyyy
the bag is quite cheap but..did not manage to get oneeeeee........
my guess collection



&
manage to get something on city beach
19 aussie dollar......
cheappppp
u cant get this brand in mas with this price


Today went to habour town for shopping with friend......
main..thing is fcuk t shirt and bagggggggg
did not find any nice bag at there
but manage findddddddddddd. some damn exepnsive t shirt in malaysia which selling here damn cheap, after convert to malaysia ringgit also damn cheap....................
1st things i get is fcuk t shirt, can get it in more than 1 or 2 hundred malaysia ringgit in malaysia
but i just get it 30 dollar which is RM90..........
my collection of fcuk




Next, Ralph Lauren
my cousin's favourite brand...............................
i saw it was on promotion..........
damnnnnnn cheap man..........
my cousin will call us buy it for him if it cheap, we been doing that for years..
this time my turn to call him, he said any colour...............were doooo..i wannnnnnnnnnnn no matter wat colour....................and remind to buy custom fits, s size..
i said ok.....
at that time i still wondering.....should i get one for myself..
if i dun get one, i will feel sorry to myself cause is tooooooo cheapppppppp
oh yea, just to remind the same polo t where my cousin use to buy it from malaysia is RM370 and now even cost more in Malaysia.........here jsut selling 60 aussie which is =RM180...is dat cheapppppppppp.........
so, i decided to call my mun, and she said yes........
so i get a body fit(if im not wrong) s size, and pink colour wan, wanted to get another wan next time......
im damn happy after, i get it........cant get this price in mas, andddddd
ralph lauren t, i always wantedddddddddd since many years ago,,
manage to get the orginal wan....yes...happy








im so happy for this two day, get so many thinggggg but still have bag......left..
tired d, wanna hv some rest after a long day........
and need to get back to do somework 2morrow
oh yea, happy birthday to ck which i not able to attend his birthday pinic at uq

No comments: