Wednesday, December 30, 2009

is time to said goodbye to 2009 and harlo to 2010

time passes so fast..
as today is last day of 2009...
and is time to to recap what have I done in the year of 2009.......
same as previous years.............im still a student...
i remember i started 2009 in Port Dickson by playing fire cracker........with my best mates.......
a great start of 2009 does not mean that a great sweet year....................
unlike previous years......
i have done many things which i never except to be done by me..
beside rushing assignment and studying at the beginning of the year......
i went to support a local group contest name UPG where my friend lik jin had joined....
helping him, voting him and supporting him throughout the competition
as through this competition i understand that the hard work that he did in behind the sense no one know..
As, he dare to realise his dream........
i saw a proud papa,mama and didi..........
as a friend, im proud tooooooooooooo
As.........
this years
i left my beloved country to australia to realise my dream by being an international student in Queensland University of Technology...
a dream since i was a little girl.......and finally i had achieved..
the road of achieving it, is hard,
the life over there...is tough........
my mind keep telling me give up which i almost did it....
but there is an motivation behind me asking me to continue as i know the chance of studying oversea is difficult......
as i started to appreciate.............
in term of personality........
more independent.....
erm
start changing..... as
growing up......wth there is some bad attitude i needed to change..............................
oh yea........
im 21 this year............
no party..no friend besides me.............
but.......
being with family is always the best since my parent come over to brissy help me to celebrate my birthday...happy wth it..................................
lots more to recap.............
just try to keep it short.......
and leave some my memory inside my brain.........
as is the sweetest............
and
make a new start in 2010..........
by planing what you wan to do on 2010 :p

1 comment:

MonteElevadores said...

monteelevadores.blogspot.com acessem