Sunday, December 20, 2009

when is my turn???

i have been studying for the pass 15 years...........
and
this is everyone aim for for the pass 15 years...............
this is all i wanted for the pass 15 years..
that's what i aim for.....


i saw a lot of graduation's photo recently...
i cant wait till................................
my turn........
i feel proud of my friend...as finally they become one of the graduate...
congrats...................
i have been dreaming of being one of them(graduate) since i was young...
may be is the influence of my family..
i think the moment...when u waiting to announce your name to collect ur cert in the ceremony..
is a honour......
is an achievement of own.....
is a proud of ur family....
is not easy to get up there to bachelor........
as there is ppl give up half way........
the struggle...
as a student life......
this it the moment..
the moment of relief..
the moment of proud..
this is my goal for the next two years..to become a graduate...in the kangaroo land.....
to be one of the graduate in Queensland university of technology at bachelor in business,major in accounting.......................
i hope i will do it...
and
hope not to let me parent down...as
they have been educate me since i was young........
im sure i will do it.....
in order to make my parent, and my brother proud when the time had arrive...
1 and a half year to go from now...
will i do it.........................
June 2011,
is my turn to:


as a degree holder.................................
^o^wenjie lee,must study hard to achieve ur goal^o^

2 comments:

Yin Mei said...

wenjie, ur turn will come soon. It's definitely a proud moment for you and your family but it's marks the beginning of your next journey of life. So, ENJOY every moment NOW!

If i had the chance, I would rather be at my student's life forever, but it's absolutely not gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

uthome影音视讯聊天室 , 正妹视讯聊天室 , 真爱宝贝视讯聊天室 , 女性开放聊天室 , 久久同城视频聊天室 , 免费同城聊天室网站 , 免费寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 , 日本视频社区聊天室 , 日本聊天室网站