Wednesday, December 09, 2009

something is changing



I have been so emo for these few days..i dunno why???

My mind keep telling me negative things..…

seriously, I dunno why?having no idea with it

at first I thought I have been “put aero plane” by friend which really affected me but…after all is not….

I dunno what happen to me, where is the pervious lee wenjie???where is her???start to feel lose, really lose, have no idea…

Many things has been change since I came back from Australia, I cant describe the changes…

But I can sense it,

The environment, the beloved…all….

Seem so weird………

The feeling not like before, the passion is not there anymore when I meet everyone..

I feel like I am not one of them anymore…..

I feel that I not apart of them anymore…

Where is the changes???

The changes in on me or is on others???

Something is changing but I dunno how to solve it,

Everyone had gone mature???

Where is the fun, where is the everything???

I dunno who to talk with,

I dunno who to believe with,

Which wan is true,

which wan is false???

Have no idea………..

Anyone have any clue???

Anyone can help???

3 comments:

Yin Mei said...

Hey wenjie, I believe it's the quarter life crisis that we are facing when entering the 20s. Don't think too much, enjoy ur summer holiday back here at your HOME!! =)

Unknown said...

Life always like that, have to openmind to thing others. I belive you can do it. Ask yourself, what you want?? truse your heart. It will tell you, and give you some sence. ^^

琳琳 said...

everyone will be change..you can't expect tat all are same...bcs all of us are growth..thinking sure will change...
maybe you go to asutralia study, you feel that you can't talk wif friend like last time...is like tat de...bcs already long time no see...got something dunno how to tell you( just like you also dunno how to tell them your feel)...just need sometime...this feel will be better...
anywhere, try to change it, if can't just be yourself...