Saturday, September 02, 2006

about me 2

okok
today i will said answers rinka's quention
what type boy that i like?
i a bit choosie in here, but i also now mu quality also not very good also cant choose much
ok i like guys who love sport de cause can accopany me mar, and man man wan like lee wan wah and alex yoong!
i also like the type of boy who sayang his wife very much and like kids and quite open minded also(cause i like to see leng zhai and i like to 'kacau" boy mar....
ermmm and i wan like lee hom so talented can play a lot of instrument and compose a lot of song exspecially love song...ok must creative also
beside that i also like romantic de.
the most important thing are must well-manner(no matter face who also), NO smoking(i do not like guys who smoke) and must graduate from university wan...and good to me also...
but its very hard to find such a perfect guys now rite?i know cant find this type of guys but i try to found it,is impossoble....
ok some of my dream guys is
wang lee hom, alex yoong, lee wan wah, koo kien keat and may be jien.......
yup, of course i also like gymanstic the 1st gymnast that i like is a girl who name au li yen then liu xian and know........guess who NG SHU WAI.ok, i like him...i admit...haha..hmmm...
yup i miss out something also, i like to collecet soft toys and cds also that my farovorite so during my birthday know what to do, or can give cute cute thing also...
WHAT IS MY DREAM?
my dream is opening a music centre(in the future)
now is can get a good result and.....
my dream will never change form now on is
i) WORDLD PEACE
ii) STOP CUTTING DOWN THE TREE( the world is lack of green already)
iii) I WISH I CAN PROTECT THE ANIMAL( the animals are innocent stop killing them pls???they just same as us, they also have their own life,stop killing them for ur own good)
IV)FIND MY PRINCE....(ok i always wanted to said that but at the memment may be is a NO to me)

1 comment:

Rinka said...

hey, miss wenjie, ur unforgettable day n mine are really big different!!!! u'r happy, but i'm not, ok= ="
in fact, i wan date u to ktv soon, but u went it, so cancel it, hehe.