Thursday, September 21, 2006

my fear at my life now!!!

badminton fever is going on with me now..
fell very tired now cuase everyday following badminton..and watch!!but is wroth!!
oke, lets put badminton beside, 1st lets talk about what im fear??
let see...
what im fear now....actually yup quite a lot:
1.traffic jam(1day dun have stuck in the traffic jam also cannot de, i hate it a lot)
2.traffic light(i hate 1 trafic light only because of the police..why i said like this cause the police only letting the other side's car go dun let our side and another side's ar...yup..the other side is more trafic jam then my side..but the way their directing is just creating my side a massive traffic jam sometime i need to wait more than 1 hours to cross the traffic light harlo..more than1 hours just get out from there.....always make me late to the class can you imagine you can wait up to 1hours only can croos the trafic light like today..my car almost can cross but they stopped and we waited more than 10 min. to wait till our turn how can?beside there is another place with also samw situation..their just costing us 1 massive traffice jam instead of clearing the traffic fast,sorry to said that but really happen in mu life)
3.the bus(miss the bus is the most scary part..after i miss the bus can wait up till half an hours only can go home the shorter time is 15 min the longer timw is 1.45 min cause that day dunno what happen on the bus, beside also scare the bus spoiled like today my bus just almost spoiled and there is a break problem in my bus luckly the bus never borke down half way if not really you know lar)
4.the rushing life at KL:KL rushing tempo especially you see in KOTA RAYA walk fast.. and sometime kind of rude facea(i admit myself also like this lar hahaha)
what some more that all my fear and complain today haha!!!!
BESIDE today's good news i get all distintion in my SEM 1 exam!!WEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Rinka said...

yeah, i oso hate traffic jam.
n i oso hate ktm, alwiz b late, i wait 1hour b4, dam it!!!!!
i oso hate da tempo in kl, too fast, make me cant breath, hahaha, too serious. so dat i like da tempo in pangkor, yeah!!!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH, LEE CHONG WEI BOLEH, KOO KIEN KIAT BOLEH, WONG PEI TTY BOLEH, WONG MIEW CHOO BOLEH, LEE WAN WAH BOLEH, CHIN EEI HUI BOLEH, CHONG TAN FOO BOLEH, CHAN CHOONG MING BOLEH, WONG CHOONG HANN BOLEH, ALL OSO BOLEH!!!!
KUAN BENG HONG N HAFIZ GAMBATET!!!