Sunday, September 03, 2006

last day of holiday!!!

so so fast my break over already, now need to start worry about study's things already!can i pass my exam?is it difficult in this sem? can i get a long with the march intake student?do i have a lot of assignment......and count on....
is sem 2 for me, new life begining also now need to start back my college life with is get up early in the morning, due with traffic jam, rushing for bus, doing hw and the most important things is...not enuf time, here is my time table for next sem which starting tomorrow
monday-economic(10-12)
tuesday-malay(9-12)which i no need to attend cause i get B3 in malay
wednesday-economic(10-12) and quantitative method(2-5)
thursday- english skill in study(9-12) and account(1-4)

ok i need to go for 3day but look like so easy but is not cause i haven add my vocal traning lesson,music lesson and drumming lesson in...aiks busy again!!
so may be after tomorrow i seldom come and write here already!i will be very miss here!!!
beside that i will starting to count down for the world badmiton championship 2007 which begin on sept 17 !!

between i went to cut my hair today.
here is my new hair stlyle


here is the old wan

which wan better??? i think no different rite, 1 is shorter and 1 is longer and my face is oily!!

WORLD BADMIMTON CHAMPIONSHIP 14 DAYS TO GO!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!
SUPPORT OUR TEAM~~~~

No comments: