Saturday, September 09, 2006

what a relieve(do i spell correctly)???

im happy......
i super happy...
why???
i pass my piano grade8 exam, may be some will said cheach,grade 8 only ma...very easy to pass wan..but to me.. this time is my 3rd attempt and i pass it on 3rd time.. is meanigful to me after i failed for 2 years..is hard to accept but also depend on your luck also...thank so much....
all my hard work and afford..is worth it..
this really bost(wrong spelling or word again:P) my confident in music..cause i need this evry very much.....
i love you so much thank thank...
hmmmm what more..
i want to thank to my teacherS who give me so much concern and support and my parent also and my friends...all those people who out there supporting me THANK VERY MUCH(oppps am i too over now, or over high now but 1 words THANK YOU)and 1 more thank the examiner who let me pass!!!haha
*muacks*muacks**muacks*
i love you guys!!!!

8 MORE DAY TO GO~~~~
WORLD BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP 2006
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!
SUPPORT OUR TEAM~~~~
go for it~~~~~

3 comments:

Yin Mei said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

that day i saw star newspaper...Lee Chong Wei they all (including CCM) at airport registering. So weird la..last time we always see wong choong hann...now it's lee chong wei's turn. Miss WCH la..hope he recover fast.

WENJIE said...

haha yes lor...
then got little KKK inside also...
aiyo he sure come back soon de...gambatet...

Rinka said...

hahaha, congratulations!!!!!wenjie dat best!!!!
yes, i'm back, but leave soon, hahaha. no la, juz leave here 3 days 2 nites for da pangkor trip, hope all will smooth, hehe.
wanna take many many many pic den i'll upload sum in my blog, plz wait for it. n den oso my ketam trip la, upload after i back from pangkor, c ya