Monday, September 25, 2006

huh???what???class cancel???

this morning recived a telephone call and its form my college and here is the convercation
staff:can i speake to wenjie,pls
me: yes, im am
staff: here is SEGi college, i want to inform you something
me: yes
staff: u having mr. benny class 2day.
me: yup.
staff: today mr. benny calss has cancel
me: what
staff: cancel calss
me:ok(with a very soft voice)
staff :bye
me:bye
after i heard this message..i was mad..the class on 10am u call me at 9am !@#% Already arrived in chearas, kl and what u expect me to do... go back to seri kembangan but im going to meet my firend at kota raya 12pm..how???and guess what luckly i never follow my daddy to his comapany..follow my mun to go her office...so my mun suggest to call my friend and change the time we meet which is11am so i call all of them and wake them up.. they agree...so i not need to waste my time so much at my mun office with doing nth(luckly my mun give me on9 using her computer)..
BUT im consider luckly today...cause i will be meeting my friend on kota ray if not i have to try to find my way back to seri kembangan cause there have no transpot to seri kembangan in cheras.how i go back........
they should not call use so late right especially like me and my friend who live far form town centre.actually im not that far,,no traffice 15min-30min can arrievd already but during big hours like morning... huh?sometimes 2hours also cant arrived..what you all exepext us to do??take bus at 9am arrived at 10am..huh cant rite??and i follow my father's car since my college is jsut down the road form his office so an safe rm2.50.....
but i have 2 unlucky firend who came form RAWANG and KAJANG....both of them is far than me.. and 1 of them is almost reach the college..how pity is her,she have to take bus back to RAWANG again!!!!!!!!and so as KAJANG wan!!!!
is just too unfair to us who leave outside the town centre.. and you dun except us to get out form our house so late rite since it was jam.... those who took lrt never mind lar cause half and hours arrieved already....aiks...
but lucky.. i have a great day today.. meetign with my old fiend and play uno at the cafe!!!haha

2 comments:

Rinka said...

haha, yup, quite fun to played uno card wif u, tcc n dalao, all ki siao ad, haha!!

Anonymous said...

walau..terrible ppl..make you so susah..
haha..anyway how r u there dear..?
miss you a lot..
when you gonna get married? =P