Monday, September 04, 2006

goodbye crocodile hunter



A sad and a sudden news just came to me this evening when lik jin sms me saying that crocodile hunter was killed by a stingray,at 1st i thought is a joke but at the end of the msg he ask me that do i know the news a not?so i was quite shock and went to yahoo and see wheater the news is true or false and yet is a true news so i decided to call him and tell him what happen!!!IS was very shock! i still cant believed that he pass away, just cant believed!!!
To me,steve irwin is a person who like the nature,its very hard to find a person who in love with nature so much!!i very admired his passion to the nature and animals, and he teach me a lot of thing though his show which name'crocodile hunter' and also he introuduce a lot of animals to all of us where we don't know.still remenber, during the long break waiting for SPM result, everyday i will turn on the tv and wait for his show.his show is very nice, perhaps i will miss the show very much.Steve Irwin, educate a lot of the younger generation thought the tv, i will said thank to him for teaches us so much.
i have been to austalian zoo where in sunshine cost, queensland,which he is a directot there. I have promise myself to visit australian zoo again as soon as posible and try to meet him there, but now he no longer there but i will still keep on my promise that i will visitng autralia zoo again very soon."Crikey!"
Although he no longer here in the world but everyone in the world will always remenber who is STEVE IRWIN.
Thank for teaching us and all the entertainment that u have been giving us for so long.Thank for letting us to see how natural are so beautiful, i will always remenber in my heart and of course thank for the caring to the nature and loving the animals.
reat in peace!
In 2003, Irwin spoke to the Australian Broadcasting Corp.'s Australian Story television program about how he was perceived in his home country."When I see what's happened all over the world, they're looking at me as this very popular, wildlife warrior Australian bloke," he said, the ABC reported."And yet back here in my own country, some people find me a little bit embarrassing. "You know, there's this... they kind of cringe, you know, 'cause I'm coming out with 'Crikey' and 'Look at this beauty'."
(ps: my tear starting to drop again)

No comments: